Are you looking for a student job that challenges you every day?
The Patagona GmbH is a startup company, which has been developing software based e-commerce solutions since 2013. With its main product – the Pricemonitor – Patagona enables online retailers to optimize their sales prices automatically. The company is seated in Germany. Team-Patagona currently consists of 30 employees, all dedicated to improve the offered software and to support our customers in the best way possible.
Are you interested in a working student position with 20 hours a week and a salary of 12€/hour? Join our team!
- independent concept development and execution
- creative development of problem solutions
- independent implementation of new features
- previous knowledge in the field of frontend work and/or practical experience
- good English knowledge
- high self-motivation and team spirit
- a young motivated team with flat hierarchies
- use in a varied and exciting work environment
- great freedom for your ideas on new features and concepts
- the opportunity to take responsibility quickly
- an agile development process
- teamwork with code reviews and knowledge transfer
- attractive office location with ideal public transport connections and proximity to the motorway
- flexible working hours
- home office, virtual office
- Common cooking, cool Bio-limos, yummy coffee etc.
For more information, please visit patagona.de or call 06151 800 832 0.
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
In your application you should briefly introduce yourself (a detailed CV is not mandatory).
It should be clear from your application what programming experience you have already gained. We would also appreciate if you could give us an overview of your previous projects.