Patagona GmbH is a startup company, which has been developing software based e-commerce solutions since 2013. With its main product – the Pricemonitor – Patagona enables online retailers to optimize their sales prices automatically. The company is seated in Germany. Team-Patagona currently consists of 26 employees, all dedicated to improve our service and to support our customers in the best way possible. The clients list ranges from small online shops to big, international retail chains.
Are you looking for a fulltime job as a senior developer?
Become part of our team, grow together with us and show off your skills by developing innovative solutions for our product.
Being a developer at Patagona means working in an agile team with great responsibility. As a senior developer you will work on our distributed crawler infrastructure and guide our junior developers. Our crawler team consists of 6 team members. It’s infrastructure processes 60 million price updates per day on more than 100 different domains. The core components are based on Scala, RabbitMQ, AWS and Kubernetes.
If you can imagine fitting in our team send us your job application.
- Degree in computer science, business computer science or equal qualifications
- Experience in analyzing and developing software architectures
- Hands on experience in a distributed systems environment
- Know-how in Scala, Java or Python
- Strong communication skills
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working
- Very good skills in English or German complete your profile
What we offer:
- Short decision paths and flat hierarchies in a typical startup
- You are actively involved in the development and success of our company
- Lots of employee benefits: weekly cooking sessions, discounts in gym membership, Job bike, training programmes
- Open-ended employee contract, flexible working hours, independent working with your own creative freedom
- Remote working
- Light-flooded office with great access to public transportation and close to the highway
For more information, please visit patagona.de or call 06151 800 832 0.
Please send your application to: email@example.com.
In your application, you should briefly introduce yourself (a detailed CV is not mandatory).
It is important that your application states what programming experience you have already gained. We would also appreciate it if you could give us an overview of your previous projects.