New and innovative technologies are continuously disrupting retail. The global e-commerce market is rapidly growing. Together with our customers, we automate and optimize commercial strategies to adapt to the latest trends. The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. With the acquisition of Patagona GmbH we are the market leader in the DACH and Benelux region and we have ambitious goals to become Europe’s market leader in 2022.
Independent and perseverant, the Senior Corporate Recruiter will be an Ambassador of Omnia values to the external world. You will be responsible for the full cycle of recruitment: from intake with the manager through writing the vacancy text, setting up and managing the recruitment process to facilitating the hiring decision, and assisting with the employment offer. Reporting to the COO and alongside the People Experience Manager and the Corporate Recruiter you will form the People Operations Team. Together you’re responsible for creating a high-performing company culture that delivers strong top company results, drives great employee experience, and unleashes our employees’ Superpowers.
Omnia Retail is a high-performance environment targeting the top of market candidates and not making any concessions on quality. We are obsessed with excellence, committed to continuous improvement and learning, our people are the beating heart of the organization. The Recruiter will have an important role in the upcoming growth of the company making sure that we keep adding the right people to our teams.
Key responsibilities for this position are:
– Ownership of the complete recruitment process
– Hands-on sourcing of candidates (we do not work with recruitment agencies)
– Job marketing and employer branding ensuring visibility and conversion,
– Continuous and proactive support of the business, anticipating future recruitment needs, and building prospective pipelines
– Building an excellent reputation of Omnia on the market
– Working with data to optimize the recruitment process, conversions, and other relevant KPIs
– 5+ years of recruitment experience of which at least 3 years in an in-house role preferably gained from a fast-moving, technology-driven company
– Demonstrable experience sourcing for both technical and commercial roles
– Relevant experience managing the full recruitment cycle is a must: you need to know what it takes to hire the right people for your organization from A to Z
– Experience with recruiting international candidates, knowledge of rules and regulations related to hiring and relocating internationals to the Netherlands
– Comfortable working in a fast-moving, performance and technology-driven organization
– Strong interpersonal skills and used to work in an international environment
– Strong communicator in English, both written and oral. Dutch or German will be considered as a plus
What do we offer?
Attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can:
– Competitive salary
– Stock Appreciation Rights program
– Excellent career growth opportunities
– Generous pension plan
– Full flexibility in working hours
– Thursday Omnia lunches
– Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
– Free drinks and fresh fruits
– Company-sponsored social events
– Recognition program
– NS business cards
– Green and flexible transportation
– Referral bonus program
– Volunteering events
– Self-development: training and coaching
Omnia Retail is the company behind Europe’s first dynamic pricing software. Built by two industry experts — one a retail software engineer, the other a retail strategy consultant — Omnia was created to help each founder’s respective clients achieve more with their pricing. Omnia’s mission is to help retailers and brands take control of their pricing and grow profitably with automation and insights, and the enterprise-ready software makes it easy for teams to manage pricing without the need for IT.
Why is this job posted on Patagona’s Website?
Recently Omnia Retail announced the acquisition of Patagona. Both companies are specialized in dynamic pricing software and with the integration Omnia will become Europe’s leading enterprise pricing solution. Both companies plan to operate as one company, with locations in Amsterdam and Darmstadt. For this reason, we are looking for talented people on both sides who want to shape the future with us.
Joana Cristina, Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies, please. Really.