New and innovative technologies are continuously disrupting retail. The global e-commerce market is rapidly growing. Together with our customers, we automate and optimize commercial strategies to adapt to the latest trends. The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. With the acquisition of Patagona GmbH we are the market leader in the DACH and Benelux region and we have ambitious goals to become Europe’s market leader in 2022.
Our purpose is to create a high-performance and scalable organization while ensuring employee satisfaction and engagement. We have set ambitious goals and promises towards our customers and employees. To realize our ambitions, we’re looking for an Operations Project Coordinator to complement the Operations team.
As an Operations Project Coordinator, you play an important role in growing our employees’ and customers’ satisfaction. You report directly to our COO and will collaborate on various projects in the fields of HR, operations, and customer processes.
You enjoy diving into the details of a project or process and take pride in finishing projects at a high-quality level. You feel comfortable working on legal related topics (e.g. GDPR, insurances, or security) and get inspired by working in a high-demand workplace.
– Process management: Analyzing, improving, and documenting processes
– Project management: initiate, plan, deliver, handover and close projects
– Project coordination: monitor progress and results, identify deviations from the plan, and take related actions
– Organize and prepare (project) meetings, incl. preparing and updating project/process documentation and reporting to stakeholders
You are someone that does not shy away from taking ownership and responsibility for your projects, acting as the advisor and partner to our internal and external stakeholders. Organization and detail-orientation are some of your top skills, and you follow structured methodologies and guidelines, making sure the stages are respected and the deadlines are met. You are also a team player that respects others’ opinions and listens to their needs and suggestions.
Apart from that, you have:
– 2+ years of experience in Project management, Process management, or Legal positions
– Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Business Administration, HR, or similar field
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities & deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent communication skills, including stakeholder management and organizational sensitivity
– You are digitally minded, tech-savvy, and enjoy working with innovative tools
– You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch and/or German
– You share the Omnia DNA – we have an obsession with excellence, continuously focus on our learning, are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators
– You are eligible to work in the Netherlands (we do not offer relocation support for this role)
What do we offer?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can:
– Competitive salary
– Stock Appreciation Rights program
– Excellent career growth opportunities
– Generous pension plan
– Full flexibility in working hours
– Thursday Omnia lunches
– Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
– Free drinks and fresh fruits
– Company-sponsored social events
– Recognition program
– NS business cards
– Green and flexible transportation
– Referral bonus program
– Volunteering events
– Self-development: training and coaching
Omnia Retail is the company behind Europe’s first dynamic pricing software. Built by two industry experts — one a retail software engineer, the other a retail strategy consultant — Omnia was created to help each founder’s respective clients achieve more with their pricing. Omnia’s mission is to help retailers and brands take control of their pricing and grow profitably with automation and insights, and the enterprise-ready software makes it easy for teams to manage pricing without the need for IT.
Why is this job posted on Patagona’s Website?
Recently Omnia Retail announced the acquisition of Patagona. Both companies are specialized in dynamic pricing software and with the integration Omnia will become Europe’s leading enterprise pricing solution. Both companies plan to operate as one company, with locations in Amsterdam and Darmstadt. For this reason, we are looking for talented people on both sides who want to shape the future with us.
Joana Cristina, Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies, please. Really.