New and innovative technologies are continuously disrupting retail. The global e-commerce market is rapidly growing. Together with our customers, we automate and optimize commercial strategies to adapt to the latest trends. The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. With the acquisition of Patagona GmbH we are the market leader in the DACH and Benelux region and we have ambitious goals to become Europe’s market leader in 2022.
Through the Omnia traineeship, we offer a unique opportunity for top international talent to learn everything about SaaS, scale-ups, and our products. By participating in multiple teams with extensive training and coaching Omnia trainees set themselves up perfectly for a flourishing SaaS career. In the role of Junior Consultant, you participate and contribute from day 1. One of the perks of working at a fast-paced scale-up is the expectation that you will be involved in co-building the future of our fast-growing and constantly evolving company.
Find more details about the program here: https://www.omniaretail.com/traineeship-program
As a Junior Consultant, you have up to 2 years of work experience, and you are curious about various business areas. Would you like to experience them and gain more practical knowledge before focusing on a specific career path? This program is tailor-made for you!
Through a rotation program, you will have a chance to join the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will also work with our Product Management, Marketing, and Consultancy teams. In each team, you will work closely with the team manager to gain domain knowledge and hands-on experience. You will get the training and support to actively contribute to each team by performing daily tasks and working on challenging projects. During every rotation, there will be time for evaluation and feedback (from both sides). After the first 16 months, you will transition into one of the roles we have mutually chosen as the best career path for you. Here you will have 8 months to specialize to complete the 2-year traineeship.
With a strong focus on developing a wide range of commercial & consultancy skills and domain & product knowledge, this program is designed for Young Professionals who pursue a career in SaaS.
What are we looking for?
A solution-minded, communicative person with a passion for e-commerce and SaaS. You are analytical and have a pragmatic approach to solving challenges at the same time. You are able to build relationships with Omnia clients. You are a team player with a high sense of responsibility, who likes to actively contribute to the team and our service.
– You are holding at least a Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred), in Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science, or a beta study
– Having experience in one of the following business domains is preferred but not required: Consultancy, Sales Management, Customer Success or Product Management gained from a fast-moving, technology-driven, and preferably SaaS company
– You are truly digitally minded, tech-savvy, and enjoy working with innovative tools
– You are customer-centric, you thrive on making clients successful & happy
– You are data-driven, diving into a big dataset does not scare you and your strong analytical skills will allow you to identify patterns and anomalies (analytical test is part of the recruitment process for this role)
– You are interested and able to dive deep into a product, translate business problems into solutions
– You are commercially driven, you understand business implications and context of different customers
– Proficiency in English, both verbal and written. Any other language is a plus
– You share the same DNA – we have an obsession with excellence, continuously focus on our personal and professional growth, are resilient entrepreneurs, and true collaborators
– We see this role as the kick-start of your career at Omnia Retail. While getting to know our company, our customers, and all the ins and outs of customer success and our product, you will find out what future career path within the company suits you best
– You are eligible to work in the Netherlands (we do not offer relocation support for this role)
What do we offer?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can:
– Competitive salary
– Stock Appreciation Rights program
– Excellent career growth opportunities
– Generous pension plan
– Full flexibility in working hours
– Thursday Omnia lunches
– Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
– Free drinks and fresh fruits
– Company-sponsored social events
– Recognition program
– NS business cards
– Green and flexible transportation
– Referral bonus program
– Volunteering events
– Self-development: training and coaching
Omnia Retail is the company behind Europe’s first dynamic pricing software. Built by two industry experts — one a retail software engineer, the other a retail strategy consultant — Omnia was created to help each founder’s respective clients achieve more with their pricing. Omnia’s mission is to help retailers and brands take control of their pricing and grow profitably with automation and insights, and the enterprise-ready software makes it easy for teams to manage pricing without the need for IT.
Why is this job posted on Patagona’s Website?
Recently Omnia Retail announced the acquisition of Patagona. Both companies are specialized in dynamic pricing software and with the integration Omnia will become Europe’s leading enterprise pricing solution. Both companies plan to operate as one company, with locations in Amsterdam and Darmstadt. For this reason, we are looking for talented people on both sides who want to shape the future with us.
Joana Cristina, Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies, please. Really.