New and innovative technologies are continuously disrupting retail. The global e-commerce market is rapidly growing. Together with our customers, we automate and optimize commercial strategies to adapt to the latest trends. The demand for Omnia software is rising quickly in Europe. With the acquisition of Patagona GmbH we are the market leader in the DACH and Benelux region and we have ambitious goals to become Europe’s market leader in 2022.
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Marketing to realize our international growth strategy and build our marketing team.
As Omnia’s Head of Marketing you will be part of the go-to-market team and report to the CCO. The Head of Marketing role offers a unique combination of brand building and management and performance management.
The key responsibilities for this position are:
– Translating Omnia vision into an international marketing strategy
– Build and manage a marketing team of internal specialists and external agencies
– Build a professional and distinctive brand for both Omnia Retail and PricePoints through thought leadership focused on our ideal customer profile
– Grow inbound leads and optimize conversion in a scalable and data-driven way
– Articulate and visualize the value of Omnia’s products and highlight new feature launches
– Grow customer engagement in close collaboration with the Customer Success team
– Coordination of content creation and campaigns, closely collaborating with Omnia’s go-to-market and product & consultancy teams and with external professionals
– Lead on all email, webinar, trade shows, events, and digital marketing activities
– Collaborate with People Operations to build a strong employer brand
The ideal candidate is an experienced Marketing professional with a true scale-up spirit: you easily switch between strategic and operational hands-on projects and thrive in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment. We’re looking for someone with a clear passion for our customers and the domain we serve:
– 5 + years of experience in Performance Marketing in a B2B environment
– 3+ years of experience managing a team of marketing professionals
– Experience in the development and execution of international marketing strategies
– Experience managing large end to end marketing projects
– Proven track record in creating and leading content strategies
– Passionate about and experienced in brand management
– Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to marketing
– Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
– Authorized to work in The Netherlands
What do we offer?
At Omnia, attracting and retaining top talent is one of our highest priorities. Employee happiness is important to us because we think it is vital for a thriving organization. Therefore, we offer top-notch perks and benefits to make sure we promote happiness in the best way we can:
– Competitive salary
– Stock Appreciation Rights program
– Excellent career growth opportunities
– Generous pension plan
– Full flexibility in working hours
– Thursday Omnia lunches
– Health & wellness: sponsored memberships
– Free drinks and fresh fruits
– Company-sponsored social events
– Recognition program
– NS business cards
– Green and flexible transportation
– Referral bonus program
– Volunteering events
– Self-development: training and coaching
Omnia Retail is the company behind Europe’s first dynamic pricing software. Built by two industry experts — one a retail software engineer, the other a retail strategy consultant — Omnia was created to help each founder’s respective clients achieve more with their pricing. Omnia’s mission is to help retailers and brands take control of their pricing and grow profitably with automation and insights, and the enterprise-ready software makes it easy for teams to manage pricing without the need for IT.
Why is this job posted on Patagona’s Website?
Recently Omnia Retail announced the acquisition of Patagona. Both companies are specialized in dynamic pricing software and with the integration Omnia will become Europe’s leading enterprise pricing solution. Both companies plan to operate as one company, with locations in Amsterdam and Darmstadt. For this reason, we are looking for talented people on both sides who want to shape the future with us.
Joana Cristina, Corporate Recruiter
No recruitment agencies, please. Really.